Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chicken Pox in my 5 month old

Thats right. We took him into the ER tonight and it looks like the onset of chicken pox. Great. And I really shouldn't be reading the internet. Because of course, even if I had wanted to get the vaccine, we can't because Jacob is under a year old. And CP is worse for infants under a year. Great... just freaking great. I am so nervous and scared and paniky. I want nothing more than to just go hover over Jacob's crib. Right now I am very thankful that his crib is in our room. I have to get off the internet and quit reading all there is to read about chicken pox.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry!! I hope Jacob feels better soon-all I can say is Oatmeal baths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing his little baby nails are still *soft* widdle paws!

    ReplyDelete