Saturday, May 30, 2009

Walking Day One

After dinner Jesse, Jacob and I went for a walk. It was a nice 30 minute walk over to the park and back again. However, Jesse walks too slow for what I am wanting to do. So I may be going in the evenings, after dinner, before it starts getting dark but when its nice and cool out.

I made lasagna for dinner. I also made Jesse's birthday cake (I will be taking a picture and posting it). It it two cakes with a chocolate mousse filling. It doesn't look to pretty but I think it will taste really good.

I have done good on the calories today. With everything today (including the cake I am going to have) I am at roughly 1400 claories! GOAL!!! And I don't feel hungry. Thats the important part. Now I just need to drink so more water and I will be good to go!

2 comments: