Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Time

What a wonderful time of year. I love it. The delight on Jacob's face as he played with the gifts other people got, the packaging and whatever else he could get his little hands on. It was WONDERFUL!

Christmas is about so much more than just getting gifts. Its about spending time with family. I had more fun hanging out with my parents, son and husband, than opening gifts. Although, watching Jacob walk around the living room with one of my mom's gifts was pretty cool. He was such a sweetheart all day!

This is a time that I remember what is important to me. Spending time with my family, having a healthy family, good friends, and most of all, knowing that I am loved for just being me.

There is some other positive news. At the beginning of last week, Jesse got a $1.00 an hour pay raise! What a huge blessing this is for us. I am so proud of all the hard work he has put in. What a wonderful husband I have.

I also have lost enough weight to go down a pant size. This makes me really happy. I just need to keep on it.

Jacob is walking everywhere and it just amazes me more and more each day. For the most part, he is a pretty happy kid. But he does know how to throw a tantrum. I am hoping that we can continue to nip this in the bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment