Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy Week

Its been one of thoes weeks. I worked all week (which is just draining). Most days Jacob wouldn't go down for a nap unless I slept with him (which is fine with me). So now I have the weekend off. Yay. Softball practice on Sunday, Jesse was off today but went and worked on some guy's boat. He makes $25 an hour for doing it, so thats nice. We still owe Avista $541. Ugh. So Jesse called and talked to them and we can pay them $135 a month PLUS our current energy bill. There is really no way we can afford that but we will do what we have to do.

Right now I am just folding laundry, changed the sheets on our bed and Jacob's bed. My mom found him nice SOFT sheets! Yay for Grandma, he is going to love them.

We are trying to rent out the spare bedroom in our house. We could use the extra money. I sat down the other night and I figured that we are $30,000 in debt. Thats horrible. Thats cars, medical, loans, credit cards and other crap. Just crap. I want to see it all gone in two years. I know thats a short time frame but I NEED it to be gone. Its ridiculas that its that bad.

So I am cleaning the house and trying to sell what we don't need, getting rid of other things. Just trying to do what I can. Budgeting. Thats a big one. And only going to the grocery store when we really need it.

Well I am off to finish cleaning my house. :)

1 comment:

  1. I so know what you mean! We have a goal of 5 years (new Harley to pay off) to be out of debt, other than the house...and I can't wait! The other debts will be paid by next year.

    ReplyDelete