Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adventures in babysitting

I did get a job! Its one that I interviewed for last week. I will be babysitting a six month old baby girl along with Jacob. And I have no idea what I am getting paid! :) I am supposed to be there in an hour and 15 mins (and I am still in my pjs!) so Jacob is down for a mini nap now. Its better than no nap.

And I will still be going to my Fred Meyer interview on Sat.

What else is going on.....

I am writting an essay to win a $675,000 house on 11 acres. :) Really excited about this.

Jesse is working tomorrow. Which is good because he took a half day on tuesday so this will make up for it and make bill paying that much easier next payday.

I had 1545 in calories yesterday! No walking got in but that is just half of my diet. Tonight will be the real test, I work and there are always so many goodies there that look so good!

Well I should go get out of my pjs and get some housework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment