Sunday, June 7, 2009

One year later

Since the weight is still NOT coming off (and none of my summer clothes fit), I will be walking to the American Legion (I work there two days a week) tomorrow morning to drop off a shopping list (I manage the kitchen). Its about 13 blocks from where I live. So weather provding Jacob and I will get up and go for a walk. And then I may walk again in the evening with the family or a solo run. Depends what the weather is and how I am feeling.

In good news my calories are getting down there and I am not feeling hungry at the end of the day. I bought a bag of hersey kisses for when I am craving chocolate. I can have 9 of them. Which is more than I thought I was going to get to have.

Saturday was Jesse's and I first wedding anniversary. It was a nice evening. We are getting along much better. We have set aside time to talk to each other about anything the other person has done to bother us. I think this is helping in keeping the lines of communication open.

Well I am off to get cleaned up and go to bed! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment