Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Measurements at Week One

Last week
Weight 185
Bust 42
Waist 39
Hips 43
Thighs 26
Arms 12


This week

Weight 183.4
Bust 38
Waist 39
Hips 43
Thighs 25.5
Arms 12


So I haven't done the shred since Thursday, but this has totally renewed my commitment. I lost two pounds! and 4.5 inches. Next week I want to be 180 and have lost six inches total.

I did do the shred monday and today. Yesterday I tried following the more advanced girl and it wasn't too bad. However today I REALLY feel it in my legs! Which is really good. :)




Thats my glasses. Broke them on Father's Day. Oops. :)



Jacob in his new highchair (courtsey of Grammy)



Jacob in the handmedown highchair that was mine and my dad's.

1 comment:

  1. I love the handmedown high chair...I would love an old fashioned wooden one like that...and the fact that it was yours and your dads makes it even more awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete