Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eating while board = not good

I am up to 950 calories for today (I am trying to stay in between 1300 and 1500). But I'm not hungry. I just keep snacking while I am board. This is a bad habit I am working on changing.

I did have a salad for lunch so that was good. And I just used some salt, pepper and red wine vinegar for dressing. So what I need to do while Jacob is sleeping and I am watching Dr Phil is sit ups or squats. Something. And I am going to try and go for a walk tonight. What I would like to do is walk in the morning with Jacob and run in the evening by myself. We'll see.

I do however have to say that I am very proud of myself. I am working on my eating and trying to better reconize hunger signs. And drinking lots of water.

I joined my local MOMs club today. :) Looking forward to being out more and meeting new people.

So Dr Phil today is about playing too many virtual computer games (ie. world of warcraft). I feel for a lot of the women on my message board that are going through this with their husbands. I enjoy my computer games (not that I can play them, I need a new computer or more memory) but this is too much!

Off to workout and clean house... whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment