Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He is in SO much trouble!

My husband. He left his tools outside of work. Went back to get them (like three hours later when he remembered) and they are gone! We are both hoping on the positive that someone he works with took care of them for him, if that is the case he owes them coffee or something. Worse case is that they are gone for good. He has to have tools to do his $11.00 an hour job that we REALLY need. This means we will be taking out loans at the only places we can get them (which are the places that rates are like 30%). Not good. So of course now I am totally stressing. We can't afford to lose his income (seeing as its really our only income) or his job in this economy. I've talked to him about this. He needs to slow down! He gets in an all fired hurry about things and forgets what he is doing. He has already lost tools at work. And he's picked up some side jobs working on other people's boats but you can't do that if you don't have your own tools!!!

Ugh... I am really upset with him.

1 comment:

  1. oh no!! I'm sorry :( I hope someone found them and returns them!

    ReplyDelete