Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crisis Averted






Jesse found his tools at work. Thank goodness!

So I posted my bedroom set on craigslist the other day and now I am not sure if I really want to sell it. We have a metal frame that our bed can sit on. And this would mean one less thing that we have to move, but I bought this set all on my own. I do like it. It has some minor damage that I didn't do to it, and I am asking $400 for just the headboard, footboard and frame. We could really use the extra money. But is it really worth it??

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how much it's worth, but it's certainly pretty and I wouldn't sell it, nice furniture is hard to come by and expesnive and you'll want this one day when you move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've been really on the fence about getting rid of it right now. Eventually I want something different but we don't have the money to replace it right away.

    ReplyDelete