Saturday, June 13, 2009

I hate clothes shopping

4 hours of shopping for a dress and we didn't find anything that looks good on me AND fit my very large tater tots AND was in the right color. Ugh.... I am SO wiped out.

More than ever I am very committed to dropping some more baby weight. I WILL look good this summer.

We might have found a new place to live. Its a brand new 4 plex. Completely remodled. Two bedrooms, 924 square feet. They are asking $675 a month for it. This includes w/s/g and lawn care. :) So tomorrow we are going to drive by them and peek in the windows.

I have SO much to do around the house. Dishes need done, laundry, and I still need to get a workout in. Jacob is laying down fighting his last nap of the day. Jess won't be home till later tonight. He is working on someone's boat. This is good though.

I am going to make pork stir fry tonight. With water chestnuts, green peppers and carrots, and maybe even broccoli.

Off to get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment