Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update to my last bloggie post

Well Jesse ended up taking a half day today. Not only because of us fighting but also because we had some major stuff to finish up with selling the cougar. (I will get into that in a bit)





We sat down and really talked. Without yelling. That was nice. We went over what each one of us expect out of the other. And we have decided to set aside some time each night to go over whatever the other person has said or done to upset us. This is good because Jesse tends to let things go for so long and then he blows up at me and I didn't even see it coming. We both say we are commited to the marriage and really want it to work. Keeping the lines of communication open is going to be very important. I think right now we are both feeling better.





Okay on to the cougar. First off I am SOOOOOO glad its GONE! We are selling it to a young lady who is just in love with the car. She is making payments to us and we are in turn making the payments to the bank the loan is through. But the state of Washington is all sorts of screwy on their titling. So we were dealing with that. But its all good now.





I have to say, if I was rich I would probably spend all my money at Babies R Us and Barnes & Noble. Just so everyone knows that. :)





I didn't get a workout in at all today. Just busy with everything else. I did eat breakfast but missed lunch. :( And I still have no idea what we are doing for dinner. Ugh.





Off to get something done or something like that.

Sara and Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment