Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I know what I'm going to do today!!

Other than watch way too much Phineas and Ferb. :)

  • Laundry
  • Vacume the living room
  • Sweep the living room, bedroom and kitchen/dinning room
  • File papers
  • Dishes
  • Clean the dog's room (also known as the laundry room)
  • Clean the bathroom

So far I have vacumed the living room. Still need to do the couch... but vacuming made Jacob angry so I had to stop with the floor. Now he is crying it up in his room because he is tired and won't take a much needed nap!

Oh and I do need to do some exercises.

In other news, we sold one of our tvs. Yay! Thats one less thing we will have to move!!! I would love to get rid of more stuff but thats easier said than done.

Jesse is working on someone else's boat tonight. And hopefully someone else's this week. Thats extra income for us! We only have to make one payment on the cougar this month and next month the girl we sold the car too starts making payments!! I need to hook up my printer today too, so I can do an admendment to the contract. And send that to her. What else.... I hope to hear from Fred Meyer Jewelers sometime this week. And hopefully next week the lady I babysit for will be back. Because I make good money there too. :) Its nice when our finances start looking better. I should fill out the application for food stamps too. Hey if we can qualify I am all for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment