Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Veggi-ta-bles!

I made Jacob some homemade broccoli! Had to mix it with Gerber Carrots to get him to eat it, but down it went! However since he isn't eatting his veggies like he used to, he is going back to getting only veggies and no fruit for awhile.


I did a lot better today on calories than I did the day before. And I got a walk in this evening. Maybe tomorrow, weather permitting, Jacob and I will go walk the docks.


Jacob seems to be feeling much better. Oh, and he weights 17 pounds 9 ounces!

Crazy Lady!! What are you doing???

2 comments:

  1. Go Jacob! Cutie in his cloth diaper, I see!

    And way to go on your calories/walking! You have more motivation than me, though I'm really trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not really that I have the motivation but I know that I don't want to look like this forever. I hate exercise. But I also know that if mommy is in shape Jacob will be more likely to be in shape too.

    And I blog about it so you ladies can keep me on my toes!! :)

    ReplyDelete